Dear Miss Blueberry & Having a Parts Car

Dear Miss Blueberry & Having a Parts Car

I couldn't agree more. I'm often berated by the neighbors. Too bad for them
they are all family.  There is a big advantage to having your own parts car.
For instance when doing a big brake conversion to the 11.75 discs, it's much
nicer to have the car there with one side still unmolested to verify how it
all goes together.  I don't know if it's worth the square footage, but it
sure is nice.

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.