logical decision to restore

<<<<<D^2 wrote:
The logical decision would have been to sell the Sedan or keep it as parts
car and avoid insuring two cars.  However, I have had that car for too long,
so I can't just let it go.
Sometimes, our decisions are not based entirely on reason. >>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, well logic and reason are
overrated.  Yours sounds like as good a
reason to keep and restore as any
I've ever heard.   :)