trip to WILDCAT WRECKING

I've heard about Wildcat wrecking all the way back
here in NE Ohio...if the mENTAL Man is planning a trek
there soon might he check out the availability of a
small mopar related part for me...I need a front wheel
grease cap for my'47 New Yorker ( yes not an Imperial,
But admittedly darn close) and can't find one
anywhere...I believe all '46-'48 Dodges on up will
work. Seems the yards don't want to deal on such a
small part.
Please contact me off list to talk if your interested.
Thanks..B.A.S.