Replace Mrs. Blueberry and make her a parts car?

Replace Mrs. Blueberry and make her a parts car?

Hugh,

Though not always possible, the best way to buy an old car is to buy the best one available, one needing nothing.  Even with an excellent car, parts are always needed, so a good parts car can be worth a lot, plus it can eliminate a lot of worry and frustration.  I think a lot of shops stay away from working on old cars because of the lack of parts, or the wait for parts, so having parts that are available immediately can speed the process of any work by a great deal and lower costs.  As you know, I have several Imperials, and the ones that cost more initially, due to their condition, turned out to be the cheapest, due to the fact that they needed very little in the way of restoration or refurbish-ment, in fact some needed nothing, not even a tune up, so I was able to enjoy these cars at once, not several years.  It seems that once you have made up your mind, and started, to either restore or refurbish an old car, you must stay the course, even when costs seem to go through the roof, and they usually do.  Wishing you and Mrs. Blueberry the very best.

Bill/Imp, a few 68's.