From: lillyvine
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Looking for 1953 Imperial Shocks

hello there.. You can call 909 694 3062 .they specialize in Chrysler parts suspension etc....
On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 04:43 PM, Quint Villanueva wrote:

Hi Folks

I am having the toughest time finding shocks for my 1953 Custom Imperial.  Anyone have any suggestions.
I just received the Kantor catalogue and it looks like they may have them.  If I can't find the shocks elsewhere I will probably order them from Kantor and hope they fit.
Any comments?

                                                    Quint