Imperial Calendars

Hi Everyone,
I went to the link on the attached e-mail but couldn't
find the calanders or how to order them. I saw several
messages about cafe gettting cold feet about printing
them. But, didn't see one that said they are not
available. Did I miss a message or am I just looking
in the wrong spot on the link?

Thanks all,
Joe
'76 NYB