Drum Puller (was '56 Brake Questions)

I sent a private note to Jeff describing how I was nearly killed by a flying
drum because I foolishly didn't reattach the axle nut as a safety.

Small screw ups like that can be deadly. In my case, the drum, with the puller
attached to it, flew over 50 feet across the room at the speed of a bullet and
broke a 2X4 wall stud. If I had been still sitting on the floor in front of it,
which is where I had been a few minutes before, the drum would have gone
through my chest.

Paul