'66 Spare Tire Hook

The spare tire hook would be available from the vendors listed in the site.
Imperial Heaven would probably be able to provide it. That is the same for many
years of Imperial. I actually discovered that a similar part that will work is
available at several of our local auto parts stores that carry a line of spare
parts in red packages labeled "HELP". The stores that carry the full line of
parts will normally have a whole wall of verious little things from chrome trim
clips, to power steering pump covers and power window switches.

To get an original one check with Bob Hoffmiester. I'd go for the original one
myself.

Paul