Please Welcome a New member Jim Nicholson (1926)

Please Welcome a New member Jim Nicholson (1926)

New Subscriber(s): Jim Nicholson
Email Address is: jj@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Car(s) owned: 1926 Model 70 sedan, I know it is not a true Imperial but I
like it.

Self-Introduction: I am a long time car collector of mostly Fords (A and T),
but recently acquired a very original 1926 Chrysler model 70 sedan that was
being restored mechanically when the owner died.  It is now in pieces and I
am trying to put it back together.  It reads 2,400 miles and the original
paint and upholstery are nearly the best I've seen on a car this age.
Unfortunately the oil pump and fly wheel were lost in the estate of the
previous owner.  I have located an owners manual to help with reassembly but
not a shop manual.  I of course would appreciate any help in locating the
parts I need or stuff that would help me reassemble this car.