Re:booster vacuum source

Mike, you are right.  The intake manifold is a common vacuum chamber to all
cylinders.  The 413 is no different than any other engine in this respect.
Only multi carbureted engines (like one barrel per cylinder) may have isolated
vacuum.  So, Hugh, even the 392 would have a common vacuum.  Further, I doubt a
small loss of compression in two or more cylinders will have a serious impact
in the total engine vacuum. Remember, the vacuum is created by the suction
during the intake stroke and the closed throttle.  However, Hugh, it was a
suggestion worth discussing.
D^2