Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 6:11 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Please WELCOME George Stringos (1975)

Hi Matt,
I caught it off ebay, and it was just 40 miles away so I could go see
it....price was $2,025 ----   it has new rear brakes and I had to do the
fronts and tune up.....when I get pics I can send.  I will probably have
mnay questions along the way...hope you can help. I am a 55/56 Mercury
owner restorer, but no experience with these beautiful Chryslers.
RU sure about rear rotors? I work at a brake shop today, and will look into
it.
George