A Sad Day at WildCat AutoWrecking

Sadly, Friday night, Joy, wife of Dennis at Wild Cat Auto Wrecking in
Sandy/Estacada Oregon, passed away.  Joy, 37, had a stroke and 2 aneurysms
Thursday afternoon.  Joy leaves behind Dennis and their three children.

Dennis and the children need our prayers and support.  There is a page set
up where you can see pictures of Dennis and Joy and where you can find
instructions on how you can donate to Dennis and his family if you are lead
to do so.
http://www.452rtracing.com/index3.html

Dennis4spfanatic@xxxxxxx is his address if anyone would like to offer their
condolences.