Automobile Fabric & Leather

     When restoring my 1939 Chrysler
Custom Imperial Model C24, I contacted
LeBaronBonney after seeing their ad in Hemmings.

     They sent me a box of  fabric, leather & carpet samples from which
to choose.
Fortunately, the black leather for the chauffers compartment came with
my purchase of the car. I was pleased with the quality of the  fabric &
carpet I chose & recommend them. I haven't looked at their bill, which
is crammed into a coffee can on my work bench undisturbed since 1989.  I
recall, the total cost was around $1,200.00 at that time.

     They may be reached at;
1-800-221-5408 ......
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ....
PO Box6                                                   6 Chestnut,
St.                                          Amesbury, Mass.  01913

Jim Martin
Sunnyvale, Ca