Fwd: fuel tank parts - o ring

Begin forwarded message:

We have one of those O-rings @ $2. If you're interested, you can call us at 909-694-3062.

We specialize in new and re-manufactured mechanical, electrical and rubber parts for 1936-74 Chrysler products: Brakes, engine, suspension, drive-line, steering, switches, gauges, etc. As far as body parts, we carry lenses, locks, weatherstripping, glove boxes, trunk mats. NO sheetmetal, chrome, glass or trim. WE DO carry service manuals and owner's manuals

For our latest catalog, send $7 ($14 foreign): SPECIFY 1936-59 or 1960-74

ATLAS OBSOLETE CHRYSLER PARTS
27576 Commerce Center Dr. #107
Temecula, CA 92590

(909) 694-3062