1959 gear shift buttons

The turn signal glow is probably from light reflection
inside the gauge assembly. Some older model cars use
paper tubes to seperate light sources. Some have paper
gaskets in between the gauge case and the dash pot. If
one of these items are bad or out of alignment light
will leak in. RC

--- Rex Crews <rexcrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hey,
Group,