dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:10
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: buying a car long distance

Hi all.  I have a question.  What is the best way to buy a car from long
distance.  You want to make sure you get the title, and you don't want
for the
seller to get your money order w/out selling you the car.  So, I
suggested him
that I send the money orders and he sends the signed title
simultaneously.
This way, if I get no title I cancel the money orders while if he gets
no
payment, he does not allow the car to be transported.  Do you guys have
better way to do this?

Thanks

D^2