Movie Sightings

Hello all;
 Last weekend I saw the movie, "Ed Wood", on one of the local T.V stations.
Parked at the curb, while Ed Wood was talking to Bella Lagosi on the side
walk, was a dark 1954 Imperial sedan. The reason that I say it was dark is
that even though it is a modern movie it was filmed in black and white. In
another scene I caught a glimpse of a white, I think, 1954 Imperial Newport
driving by, in the background, during another sidewalk scene.
 It would be great to ad some stills from this movie to the 1954 section.
For those that haven't seen this movie, it is a good movie about a lousy
filmaker, very entertaining.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Tailight Bezel and other trim parts.
1954 Puch Newport
Now that the seat pan is derusted I need to paint it, as well as find a
brake handle.