Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 6:53 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 63 filler tube O-ring

I removed my gas tank and sent it off to Gas Tank ReNu to be cleaned and coated.  While removing the filler tube, I noticed the grommet was deteriorating.  It didn't survive the removal and I began searching for another. I called everyone but was told to forget it.  I FINALLY found one at Mitchell Motors. I know the guy can be a jerk sometimes and there are members who have had less than pleasant dealings with him, but he was friendly towards me, didn't charge an arm and a leg and got the part out promptly.  I was grateful to find it!

Good Luck!

Greg McDonnell