Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 9:52 PM
Subject: IML: 60 engine gaskets for the "LeCrown"

Hi everyone,  The "LeCrown" went to the restoration shop yesterday and I am going to be asking for lots of resources and oppinions because you all are here to ask!  I need all the engine gaskets, specifically looking for the intake manifold gasket.  What are your oppinions on resources?  Who's the best?  Thanks, Richard

'60 Crown Seadan

Do you Yahoo!?