IML DIGEST

Take the hose to a heavy equipment shop that makes
hydralic hoses.  They might be able to use your
factory ends and replace the hose.  If not I'm sure
they can built you one that will work.  The 69 model
car should have lots of interchange parts too.
Kanters showes them in there catalog 1936-1972 drum
brakes and 1966-1980 disc brakes @ $25 &$30 each
one.www.kanter.com or 973-334-9575.  I think it would
be the easier route to take. RC  Remember old farm
boys can fix anything!!!!

 --- Bruce Stubblefield <audiblefeast@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > Hello list,