1973 AT/ Dipstick location

Congratulations on the purchase of your new 1973 Imperial. You are about to
embark on the finest adventure in motoring.

You will find the automatic transmission dipstick at the rear passenger
side of the engine compartment hugging the firewall and the engine block.
Careful, it's easy to burn your hand on the exhaust manifold.

You will find the oil dipstick on the driverside of the engine near the
center of the block.

Good Luck!
Dave