Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 9:08 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list mailing-list
Subject: IML: Please Welcome a New Member Karl (1983)

New Subscriber(s):  Karl .
Email Address is: writetokarl@xxxxxxx
Member Location: metro Detroit, Michigan

Car(s) owned: 1983 (crimson red)
1983 (glacier blue)

Self-Introduction: Hello Imperial Club,
I was a youngster when the 1981-83's were new. I was impressed by the design
then, and have been since. Several years ago, I finally acquired my first
Imperial('83 Crimson Red). Last summer, I bought the Glacier blue '83. It
came with warranty paperwork from 10/82 indicating it to have been a company
vehicle for Mr. Iaccoca. I've tried to get more information regarding its
history,without much success.
Imperial regards,
Karl