80's headliner, 90 Imp, 80's horn

Hi all,

I replaced the headliner on my 83 about 6 or 7 years ago.
As Dick B mentioned DO NOT SKIMP on the adhesive
you use.  I found out the hard way.  ALSO, make SURE
you clean off ALL of the old crumbly foam, and any plastic
liner material from the Fiberglas shell.  DO NOT try to use
the old headliner material either.  I also found these out the
hard way.  (I could write a book on taking the headliner
out!!)  I think the adhesive I used was 3M  77, but check
the archives (or e-mail me) and double check.  DO NOT
use the stuff that J.C. Whitney sells (-yep the hard way.)

Jim Gathemann was asking about a 90s front end.  Yesterday
I stumbled across a 90s Imp while taking my lunchtime walk.
It looks to be complete, tires are all flat, front windshield is
cracked.  Otherwise looks OK from 20 feet.
If  anyone wants me to check it out, I will.  (I'm betting you could
get it cheap.)

80s 3rd note horn:  I ordered mine direct from the dealer (but
that was a few years ago.)  I have had to take it out and tweak
it to get it working again.  I think I will try to blow the horns
every once-in-a-while just to keep it freed up.

That's it fer now!

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx