I need some help with an Imperial

Do you have electric window parts in this 57?  I need
the rubber part that goes from the motor to the window
regular. I have a 55 imp and I think the 57 is the
same.  It is about 3 inches long 1.5 inches inche in
diameter and fit on the shaft of the moter then the
regulator. RC

 --- PiscesM21@xxxxxxx wrote: >      Hi, I am disabled
and am asking for some help

=====