1970 fasteners needed

Mark,

I'm quite familiar with these fasteners.  I searched the MPC thoroughly, but can't find any mention of them.  They're probably one of those items that makes the parts counter guy look at you like you're insane if you ask for them.

I can tell you that the exact same item is used on ALL Chrysler products of that era.  Any junkyard with that vintage car is a potential donor.

Pete in PA