66 Crown Coupe rear windows

Howdy all,
I got the panels off the back of my coupe and was
able to access the window mechanism. Thank you
for helping me get that far. I lubed up the
mechanism & it works much better, but I ran into a
problem I was unaware of. My new problem is
this:
It seems as though the window motor is over
heating during its cycle & shutting off.  Then about
a minute later you will here a metal click & you can
use it again. (the same kind of sound you get if you
over heat a hair dryer then cool it down to get it to
work again.)  Has anyone else run into this
problem?   Do I just need to replace the motor?
If so, is this just a standard Chrysler window motor
that can be purchased at NAPA?

Thanks for your  help,

Loyal Stern
66 Crown Coupe