Tilt or Non-tilt steering wheels; was 1975 Imperial Coupe on E-bay

Tilt or Non-tilt steering wheels; was 1975 Imperial Coupe on E-bay

Hey Brad and other '74-'75 Imperial fans,

There's a good picture of the non-tilt/telescopic
wheel for 1974 on the page for Matt's '74 LeBaron at
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1974/matt/matt.htm..

1975 actually uses a DIFFERENT wheel again for the
non-tilt/telescopic column -- see
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1975/Brochure/Page11.JPG.

Even though these are the "standard" steering wheels
for these years (since the tilt/telescopic column was
an option), they seem to be pretty rare.

And, as a side note, it wouldn't be any big surprise
to find an early '75 Imperial with a '74 "standard"
steering wheel.  I'm sure they had a few left in the
bin.

Thanks,

Elijah