squealing brakes on '57

My 55 does the same thing. Some times it will not do
it for days then start again.  Mine I think is a right
rear drum.  My brake system is differnt than yours and
everything in it is new.  I didn't replace the rubber
hose things in the tube and I wonder if they are
transfering the noise.  In the Hudson Hawk movie the
limo made the same sound.  Is it an inharent problem
in the 55? RC

 --- Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > Today  i drove my car in a lot of "stop and
go" (2