66 Crown Coupe rear windows

I was checking the site & was unable to find info on
removing the rear quarter panels in a 66 Crown
Coupe to access the window mechanisms. I have
removed the rear seat bottom & the few screws I
could see, but its still attached. Are these panels
put on with clips, like those found on the door
panels? I didn't want to pull on them & break them.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Loyal Stern
'66 Crown Coupe