Christine Trettin
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 9:16 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1956 Brake Shoe Guide Spring Retainer

Does anyone happen to have a 1955 or 1956 Chrysler or Imperial parts car
that could sell me (1) of the little 1/4-turn retainers used to hold in the
brake shoe guide springs?  (The equivalent of the nail/spring/washers on
more modern cars.)  The retainer is shown in Figure 6 here:
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1956/FSM/Page048.htm

Thanks!

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan, Turquoise