65 convertible soft-top well liner/ and carpet style question

65 convertible soft-top well liner/ and carpet style question

Thank you Chris. I have a sixty five imperial convert and the top is
black  , the interior is red with a red well liner that matches... After
reading that most were black I was gonna put a black liner in ... Thank
you for your information.. Also I wonder if anyone knows what carpet
style belongs in the sixty five... Is it a 80/20 loop or perhaps
Trinidad,Tuxedo.or a nylon.... Thank you for any response.....