Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: IML:55 carb troubles

Hi!

No, I have the standard Carter-but a post on this website said Holly would rebuild all makes of carbs, so thought I would
give them a try, or at least get a quote. I am concerned that I may have a crack in the carb allowing fuel to gradually seep out. I might not find this if I rebuilt it myself, whereas Holly would magnaflux the carb. (I hope!) Also need a new choke spring, mine now has to be manually choked with a clothespin on the linkage!!

 cebuisle@xxxxxxx                                                                                                  Ted Blackington