Holley Reman Products

Here is the link to the Holley site that gives information on remanufactured
carbs.  I have NOT purchased one from them nor have I sent one into them for
rebuilding, the phone number or web link is given and should be sufficient.

Mikey

62 Crown Coupe

P.S.  I would not be surprised if contacting their technical division
directly would be necessary for this service as a good many parts counter
droids are not aware that it even exists.

 http://www.holley.com/holleyreman/index.html

Holley Reman Products.url