Auto Transport Recommendation

For those needing auto transport, I highly recommend Classic Transportation.
This company is a husband/wife team, and they run their own show--no brokers
involved. They recently transported a '60 Imperial for me, and I could not have
been happier with the service or the price. They are available by cell phone
throughout the journey and don't mind answering questions about expected
pick-up/arrival times.

Contact Lizanne or Jack Williams
Office 903-986-2929
Mobile 903-985-0454

If you mention Mark Harris and the dusk mauve '60 picked up in Savannah, GA,
I'm sure they'll remember the car!

Regards,
Mark Harris
60, 62, 65 Crowns