All Mopar Car show and Swap meet, Columbus, OH

All Mopar Car show and Swap meet, Columbus, OH

Bill

I was thinking about it, but I've never been to a car show, my Coupe is
still as rough as it was when I bought it, and I won't know anyone there. If
other club members will be there, then I'd be happy to come out and glad
hand ya'! Will I have to pay to just drive in, without exhibiting? As I
said, NEWBIE is what I be!

Chris Lynch
'66 Imperial Crown Coupe, blk w/ gold int.