comparing Cadillac to Imperial

For what my words are worth to you guys: I have owned many ,many cars.. tons of Cadillacs and a good number of Imperials.. It seems that Cadillac had the best finishing for most of the 50-60s,to me 54-64 few could match the package Caddy offered. Fabulous interiors and hardware and paint. Imperial had high points for lovely made cars in the early thru 56,after that to me the quality of interiors and finishing were less than Cadillac till 64-66 when the Imperial was a really lovely car with finishing to match. Cadillac had a slight sense of quality 66-70 after 71 they slid and only recently tried to improve. In 77-79 ,while not especially fine made, their cars did last a good long time with many on the road today. For the record, Lincoln had lovely interiors in the early 50s usually their strong point,most are still with original interiors today. I was pleasantly surprised after buying a Marklll that the quality was nicer than expected...They had better hardware into the 60s than the 50s.. I prefer 54-60 myself, for the unusual styles and color schemes.. Each car and model offers something unique it depends on what we are looking for I prefer style first and a close second quality...