cfm/s on carbs, was TQ carb question

>As to how often I reach 5000 rpm?  Well, not as often as I would like.  Too
>much traffic.  Fortunately, as the economy of Texas is going down hill,
>there
>are fewer cops out there ! ;)
>D^2

The small primaries on the Q-Jet may solve many potential drivability
problems. The real problem with Q-jets is they have so many adjustments it's
easy to mess them up.

New York has the opposite problem. We seem to be trying to make up for our
budget deficit with parking and traffic tickets. Beware. I have not seen so
many speed traps in years.
Rob