Please Re-Welcome member Rich Lee (1960,1962,1964)

Please Re-Welcome member Rich Lee (1960,1962,1964)

New Subscriber(s): Rich Lee
Email Address is: exner60@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Cheshire, Connecticut

Car(s) owned: 1960 Crown 2-dr Southampton (beach beige)
1962 Le Baron (black)
1964 Le Baron (black)

Self-Introduction: I was one of the original members back in 1996.  I have
popped in on several occasions as time permitted.  I'm back again now that I
work from home as a Realtor.

Some of you may know that I'm also the Editor of The Imperial Digest,
newsletter of the Northeast Imperial Owners Club (NEIOC).  Our Club had a
decent presence at Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals last year.