A Vendor

Hello All

I was just informed of a vendor who apparently has a lot of Imperial parts available. I would like to draw on the group's collective knowledge and/or experience.
The fellow's name is John Rosen and he lives in Arizona (I don't have the exact address).
Has anyone heard of this fellow?

Mel
Restoring my 1959 Lebaron and 10% of the targeted time has elapsed.