TQ carb question lost on the '73 saga?

Hi Kerry,
  Thanks,  but I've been back and forth through your wonderful sage,
and can't seem to find the part where you write about the TQ.
The rest of the info is just great, btw.
  but it only took you 45min to change the plugs?

also,   have you used that 'Duracool' yet?

I'm very curious as to your results.

Jack
(who really should be working)
81