'83 Door switch adjustment

List,
Does anyone know the correct adjustment location for the interior illumination door switch on my 83? The FSM conveniently does not even mention them. Mine is causing the Int. Ill. relay to buzz again. I had to replace it several years ago for the same reason and now the new one is doing the same thing.
Leo H. '83 EFI