My 72 Lebaron placed on the IML classifieds

My 72 Lebaron placed on the IML classifieds

 I've decided to put my 72 Lebaron up for sale. I've placed an add in the classified section
of the Online Imperial Club website. Pictures of the car are available here:

Contact me off-list if you are interested in the car.

Chris    mr_charger6972@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx