auto temp II

Trying to find the people who service the auto temp II servo's. I believe it
is Performance Analysis. Does anyone have contact numbers? I am looking for
seals for the servo. They are really not that complicated at all as I have
had one apart. Just an electric motor and geartrain with a feedback to the
computor.This motor also moves an arm that makes/breaks electric contacts
and also moves a vacuum valve that ports all those vacuum hoses that feed
into the valve.The vacuum is only switched inside the servo.The operation of
the water valve is by the electric motor as controlled by the computor.
Sounds worse than it is.

Robin Giesbrecht