60 exaust replacement

Greetings everyone.
 I  just returned from a supposed reputable exhaust shop here in town . The mechanic informed me that to replace one side of the  exhaust system on my 60 Crown (from the engine back)  would run $220 dollars.
 That is using a resonator that is different than what  came on the car. He said an original resonator is no longer available. Does this ring true to you that know about exhaust systems?  Does the price seem fair?.
 Thanks
Clay Smith (kind of having sticker shock )
  67 Crown Coupe
  60 Custom