Another Great Product (not spam)

Quoting Mark McDonald <tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> It took me four days-- no exaggeration-- to clean this gunk off my car
> using a polisher and Bug & Tar Remover and then Cleaner Wax, and then
> going over the hard spots by hand.  The car was covered with millions of
> little black sticky freckles, and a lot of 'em I had to scrape off with
> my fingernail (still a good tool for detailing!).

Mark, my 68 LeBaron is black.  It sounds like it will not be as vonurable to
the sticky black stuff.  May be we shoucl exchange cars!

I used to park both my cars under trees.  The bird crap was the biggest
headache.  Now, most of the time I get covered parking.  Still, the black car
is a pain to keep clean!

D^2, 2x68s