Chattanooga entertainment

By coincidence, I will have a Super-8 movie projector with me at the
meet in Chattanooga this weekend, and I'd like to invite anyone who has
Imperial or Chrysler Super-8 or 8mm movies to bring them to Chattanooga
so we can see them.  (No stag films, please!)

Also, if the individual I met at Anniston (I'm sorry, I'm blanking on
your name) who said he has a bunch of sales records & filmstrips of the
type I showed there, can you please bring them?  Or contact me
privately?  Thanks.

Mark M