rodents

I have an electronic rodent repeller that works just great in my barn.  Since I installed it 4 years ago, I have not had any evidence of rodents, bugs, birds, or other animals in there.  No, the barn doesn't seal.  This uses the building wiring to do something.  I ran the circuit it is plugged into along the bottom rail of the pole barn all the way around the building, and have an extension cord across all door openings.   It is available at LENTEK.COM.