Imp Ghia Limo

 I saw a Imperial Ghia Limo a few years ago in Trenton New Jersey. I had a great machanic there (Dave Green of Freeway Garage) One day I came to pick up my car and it was there. He told me it was owned by Pearl Buck the writer until he died and then it sat outside at his estate for years as the family battled over his possessions. It had been almost totally restored and was in the final stages. Does anyone know what happened to this car?

Marty 1959 Le Baron

On Sat, 24 May 2003 21:17 , michael popp <popp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent: