temperature sender

<<<<<Mark M wrote:
At any rate, I think I have found the right unit.  It is listed on the
Checker site as being for a car with a light (mine has a gauge).  But when
you click on the detail, it shows the right looking part and says "for a
light OR a gauge."  That "or a gauge" is really critical info.  Don't know
why they didn't list it that way righ up front . . .

It should say "for a gauge AND a light".  One of the blades on the sender
is the variable resistance for your temperature gauge, the other is the
switch for the Sentry light to warn of overtemp.  The Standard Ignition part
number is TS-15, available at any
CarQuest.
Regards
Michael