62 vert in W. Palm Beach, FL

I visited Palm Beach last week for a wedding and spent a few days extra
doing some sightseeing.  I went to a place called "Ragtops" in West Palm
Beach and saw some interesting cars, but one next door was more
interesting to me:  a black 62 Crown vert.
The car drove in to a place called Flamingo Joes detailing and it had FL
vanity tag "MPERIAL"
Any body here own or know of the car?  Just curious.
Pete (back in) PA